September 20, 2010

My Dad back in the day

My Dad was a radioman for the US navy during Vietnam, and took a lot of awesome pictures during that time and afterwards, all over the world.

In Japan



Osaka







ChichiJima 1968



Guam



Just some cool dudes in Delaware, Dad on the left





This might be one of my favorite pictures ever, one of Dad's gf's:



They were only allowed to grow beards while over Vietnamese waters





1975


Cover of my Dad's book of short stories titled "Under the Rainbow"



Another gf



My Dad playing guitar with himself in this double exposure. Photography master







Tijuana 1976. My Dad with yet another pretty girl...



Philippines 1969. Enough said

2 comments:

  1. Hello I am from India and I came to this blog through google image search, regarding the expo 70 photos did you your dad visited the expo during September 1970. I have added a link of some image from Expo 70 a Tamil Movie titled World Trotting Youth (acted and directed by MGR) was shot I am one of the Hero's fan. http://www.flickr.com/photos/21178430@N07/7970923748/in/photostream

    ReplyDelete