April 11, 2010

New Shoos

I'm at a pivotal point right now with my shoes. I have several pairs that I wear in frequent circulation (mostly flats, some vintage, some not), all of which I bought about a year ago during a trip to NYC. Thus, the timing is right, and they're all starting to fall apart right abouuut.....NOW. So after much deliberation on Etsy, I bought these two guys! Very excited for their arrival...







Hopefully they will help mourn the loss of the boots I failed to buy a few weeks ago, perfect in every way, and for some reason I thought I could wait 24 hrs to think on them. I've looked all over Etsy for something similar but each pair of booties I find seem to be lacking in some way. Oh, and did I mention they were only $28? Still hurts a little...

No comments:

Post a Comment