June 21, 2010

Halloween inspiration

So it's that time of year again(June) where I begin to think about my halloween costume. Yes, four months ahead is the appropriate time for me to prepare. I've had some fairly extravagant crafty costumes over the years and I certainly want to keep the tradition alive...

2007 Goldfish



2008 Madonna Like a Virgin (I got the "boytoy" belt and EVERYTHING, even the garder, shhh)



2009 Tree





So now I need to think of something to top all these. So far all I have for ideas are a gnome or a buffalo, I need inspiration help!

So basically I'll look something like this...


or this...



I'll ponder on it more later

1 comment:

  1. this post stresses me out as it reminds me that i have no costume prospects in the near future. combined with the fact that per usual your ideas are so fantastic. thanks a lot.
    ps i really like the buffalo.

    ReplyDelete