May 30, 2010

whoaaa amazing

I'm not sure who(that reads my blog) is going to appreciate besides me the fact that this is a video of Radiohead opening the song "Everything in the Right Place" with the song "Dr. Baker" by The Beta Band. I've decided that if I had a life threatening disease and the make-a-wish foundation could grant me one wish it would be to have a private Radiohead concert at Great American Music Hall with all of my close friends. I got that idea because upon being asked the same question, a friend of a friend said she would have Garth Brooks sing to her. That also sounds nice, but Radiohead might be more uplifting? Enjoy...



Despite that this is my favorite music video, YES I meant to post THIS one....



umm and holy mackerel, who could forget about THIS performance? I love at the end when he looks like a little kid when jumping up and down to try and get the musicians to finish the song.

No comments:

Post a Comment