October 11, 2012

Portraits

Now that a few months have passed since my art show, I'm ready for my next project. This time I will be doing a series of not-so-standard portraits of all of my friends! These will also be really nice to have in what will be ma futur petit appartement en Paris. Here are some pieces I got some inspiration from. Included in these is work by David Barnes who does a lot of the artwork for Of Montreal. He used to have a personalized portrait service where you would send him a photo of yourself, a list of things you liked, and $100 and within a few weeks you would receive a sweet portrait in the mail!

David Barnes:



























Mike Maxwell:
































Helen Butler:




































































Hollister Hovey:

































Chris Johanson:
























Dzama:
































Julie Morstad:























Mike Mills:






























Unknown:







































No comments:

Post a Comment