May 6, 2012

Dema

I have been meaning to share some of the beautiful clothes from my new work at Dema in the mission. Dema makes vintage inspired pieces from her own designs, many of which are highly reminiscent of the late 60's and are all wonderfully timeless...! I can't help but feel a little Joan Holloway when I put one on, some of my favorites right now...

















...and maybe a little bit of Peggy too...





More beautiful pieces in the store...











jewelry from Wendy Maves, Mineralogy, and Laura Lombardi(and the Laura Lombardi piece second from the right is a locket!)







Stephanie Hoffman mini bracelets:





Not to mention some great products from Roman Ruby (The Shakespeare Garden bath salts are wonderful, I know from experience)



named after SF destinations and neighborhoods:





And last but not least, I once again have a job that is feeding my sock addiction:





Come visit us at 1038 Valencia St!

Check out all the updates at godemago.com

and follow the Dema facebook!

No comments:

Post a Comment