February 25, 2010

Caffeine has got the best of me


I'm exhausted from being up much much too late last night and just realized it's from the 2 cups of Vanilla tea I had yesterday (a black tea I somehow mistook for an herbal). Now, I'm forced to drink another cup of tea to wake me up from my lack of sleep last night. What a vicious cycle, how do people drink caffeine every day? When I worked at Peet's there were older men that would come in and have a double shot of espresso several hours before bed...that was a little scary. Speaking of Peet's and caffeine, that hell hole of a job is still managing to eff me over despite my resignation a few months ago. Out of the 4 W2's I need to complete my taxes and get my well deserved and much needed tax return, SOMEHOW the one from Peet's managed to get lost in the mail, and is now the only one keeping me from my return. I hope you're happy Alfred Peet...if that's your REAL name...

No comments:

Post a Comment